2. Click the Arduino tab and click check code to make sure your code is correct
3. Connect your hardware device to the computer with a USB cord or wirelessly
4. Select your hardware device from the board drop down
5. Change the serial port if necessary
6. Click send to codebender to upload the code to your hardware device
Want to Code More?
If you are an advanced coder click the Arduino tab to enable more blocks.
cStyle lite is only compatible with Firefox and Chrome browsers. If you have a Mac computer you must use firefox. Install the codebender extension in your browser to program compatible hardware devices.
To use cStyle offline click the Arduino tab and save your code as an Arduino .ino file. You must have Arduino software installed on your computer to use the file.
You may need to install additional libraries to code some parts of your hardware device.
1. The cStyle blocks are set up to be compatible with the bracelet but you can customize the blocks for your projects by changing the pin numbers and text.
2. If you are using a UBS cord to connect your hardware project, plug it into your computer in order for it to appear on the serial port drop down menu.
3. cStyle lite stores your codes on the browser. If you are having trouble deleting the blocks you created, try deleting your browser history and refreshing the page.